Thursday, November 19, 2009

hello
Well my week went pretty good. I had wanted to take the figure drawing class at the local art gallery but it turned out I couldn't make it. I have this secret longing to be artistic I want to paint, draw, sculpt, quilt,anything that I can do with my hands.Well maybe I will be able to accomplish this someday. I wish I had time just to learn these and make them a part of me . I guess this is why I started this Blog to find and learn about myself . Don't get me wrong I know alot about myself but there is still more of me that is still coming out and even though I am a grown midlifer I am still interested in learning.I am guessing this will never end for me . So I am thankful for this, as my life shouldn't become boring always something to look

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Finding me,
    I have "found you" and want to say thanks for stopping by my blog. I have "found myself" in this blogging journey. You will enjoy it and find that your creativity will grow by leaps and bounds as you connect with other bloggers. Have fun!!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete